LAS VEGAS’ ULTIMATE BUSINESS NETWORKING EVENT OF THE YEAR IS BACK WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 16 AT THE TUSCANY SUITES & CASINO!
IT ONLY HAPPENS ONCE A YEAR!
Join us as we combine the networking power of Southern Nevada area chambers of commerce and business organizations with the best networkers to give you the ultimate business networking experience.
RESERVE YOUR EXHIBITOR BOOTH TODAY!
STANDARD NETWORKING PACKAGE 5′ deep x 8′ wide exhibit space BONUS NETWORKING PACKAGE 8′ deep x 10′ wide exhibit space
PREMIER NETWORKING PACKAGE 8′ deep x 10′ wide exhibit space One dedicated email blast distributed to our list of business professionals.
EVENT INFORMATION Las Vegas’ Largest Mixer XI Date: – DATE: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 – TIME: 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. – LOCATION: Tuscany Suites & Casino – ADMISSION: $20 per person For Exhibitor or General Information:702.769.7799 or
The Downtown Summerlin Street Festival Officially Launches The Summerlin Downtown on Thursday October 9. It is located on Sahara and the 215 Beltway, in Summerlin, Nevada.
It will feature 4 days of Shopping, Music, Food, Fashion and LIVE ENTERTAINMENT. At 8 PM there will be a SPECTACULAR light show opening ceremony,which will include lights, fireworks and live music.
Over 85 stores of world class Shopping, Dinning and Entertainment will be ever so present. Yes, the will have a Regal Movie Cinema!
Entertainer Musicians Diahann Hall & Doug Taylor will be kicking off the LIVE ENTERTAINMENT starting at 10am-3pm at the new Dillard’s. I have been a huge fan of theirs for over 15 years! You will love them.
The Highly Awaited New APPLE iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6 PLUS Are Being Released Friday September 19, 2014!
The three Apple Stores in Las Vegas which are at the Fashion Show Mall, Caesars Palace Forum Shops and Town Square will ALL be JAMMED packed! People have been waiting for a larger screen and they got there wish. Additionally, the 64 bit architecture with a A8 chip for more power and M8 coprocessor makes for a very fast device!
Starting a Business is NO SMALL Undertaking.
There are many moving parts to starting a business. However, if you have that burning desire to be entrepreneurial, GO FOR IT!
This is the land of opportunity and the PERFECT place to start your own business.
Below are 21 questions you should consider asking yourself to make sure you’re thinking about the Appropriate Key Business Decisions:
1. Why am I starting a business?
2. What kind of business do I want?
3. Who is my ideal customer?
4. What products or services will my business provide?
5. Am I prepared to spend the time and money needed to get my business started?
6. What differentiates my business idea and the products or services I will provide from others in the market?
7. Where will my business be located?
8. How many employees will I need?
9. What types of suppliers do I need?
10. How much money do I need to get started?
11. Will I need to get a loan?
12. How soon will it take before my products or services are available?
13. How long do I have until I start making a profit?
14. Who is my competition?
15. How will I price my product compared to my competition?
16. How will I set up the legal structure of my business?
17. What taxes do I need to pay?
18. What kind of insurance do I need?
19. How will I manage my business?
20. How will I advertise my business?
21. Will my business be Online, Offline or Both?
Starting a new business is the easy part. Putting in the TIME, EFFORT, and PERSISTENCE to become successful is the KEY!
The questions above are a great starting point. you may consider seeking out a MENTOR to help you through this process.
You may consider Score.org to find that special mentor. Here you will find many FREE business resources.